Friday, December 3, 2010

Favorite Holiday Card Finds! 12.3.2010

As most of you have Gathered by now I am becoming pretty
deeply enthralled in the Holiday Season this year, even though I have already
made the bulk of my christmas card purchases I still found
 it entertaining to browse through online catalogs via Etsy and
Papersource to find my favorite little Artworks of the 2010
 Holiday Season, and so I share them with you....

When first browsing through endless online photos of
Christmas cards I missed this little gem. Nothing like a little
poop humor to brighten the Holidays!

 Festivus for the Rest of Us... everyone has a little George Castanza in them.
At least enough to appreciate this beloved Holiday.

My personal favorite, me being a dog lover and all is the Boston Terrier
Merry Woofing Christmas! How abosolutely adorable is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment