Thursday, January 13, 2011

Personal Challenge 1.13.11

Rock N Roll Marathon - San Diego June 2011
I'm training to participate in the Rock n Roll Half Marathon in San Diego this June!
As many of of you may or may not know I completed a Half Marathon in May of 2009 with the aid of physical therapy and the support of friends and family. It was a difficult venture which I strive to find the strength to complete yet again with the memory of my mother to help me get through!

As a member of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) Team In Training, I am raising funds to help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives. I am completing this event in honor of my mother Patty Barnick who lost her battle with the disease 6 years ago and on behalf of all individuals who are battling blood cancers. These people are the real heroes and we need your support to cross the ultimate finish line - a cure!
Please make a donation to support my participation in Team In Training and help advance LLS's mission.
I hope you will visit my web site often. Be sure to check back frequently to see my progress. Thanks for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment